One of the requests from last week'sTween Girls' 亚博全站客户端官网版Bedroomwas to do a version for boys.Easily done!I started with the same base and switched it up again with a few key pieces.
- Alden Dresser,Room & Board
- Luna Pendant,Schoolhouse
- Black Woven Oblong Table Lamp,Target (Project 62)
- Bevel Profile Wall Mirror,Target (Made by Design)
- Padma Wool Kilim Rug,Annie Selke(the rug I designed!)
- Vedbo Armchair,IKEA(with DIY painted/stained base)
- Radar Plug-in Sconces (Industrial Yellow),Schoolhouse
- Puderviva Linen Duvet,IKEA
- Light Blue Cotton Sheets,Target (Threshold)
- Luna Fringe Gold Throw Pillow,Urban Outfitters
- Painted Nightstand,MegMade
- Spliced Geo Wallpaper (Amber),West Elm
- Louvain Upholstered Bed,Target (Baxton Studio)
Here's the side by side of today's version andthe bolder version of a girls' room from last week.Of course,you could further mix and match from the two and create a look all your own!Thosetall headboardswould look amazing with thegeometric wallpaperto liven things up,and either chair would work in either space.Thewooden dresserwould be cute with thecurvy gold mirror,and thescalloped beddingwould be charming on theupholstered beds.
The Tween Girls' 亚博全站客户端官网版Bedroom posthas all of those details and direct links to everything,plus another version that's more pastel and sweet.I loved thatChinoiserie mural,but going more graphic was fun too!